Teach Me To Knit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Although geared towards kids, and teens, Teach Me to Knit is a great book to have if you are a teacher, or a young person just learning how to knit. This book is very informative. It takes the reader on a journey from the very basics, how to choose yarn, make a slip knot, and how to cast on. Beautiful color photographs explain the different sizes, and types of knitting needles.The book shows examples of straight needles, circulars, and double-pointed needles. Various weights of yarn exist for different projects, and there are photos showing a comparison of different types of yarn.
Included in this book are thirteen different projects which are all beginner level. Each lesson builds upon the other. For example Lesson 1 teaches how to make a slip knot, Lesson 2 shows how to Cast On, and by Lesson 3 you learn how to do the knit stitch, and bind off. By Lesson 4 you will be purling. With these skills, you can make a scarf, washcloth, pillow, toys for dogs, and cats, coasters, mitts, and hats just to name a few projects
The colorful graphics, and photographs inside are vivid enough to keep young minds interested. When youngsters can see their finished work relatively quickly this could be the start of a life-long hobby. Adults will like this book so they can teach their children, or students how easy, relaxing, and fun, knitting can be. Get your hands on a copy of Teach Me to Knit, today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- Projects for Baby: Made with the Knook
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Baby and Toddler Knits
- All About Knitting
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You