Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Knit Tops for Kids
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
In my biased opinion, I think being a parent is one of the greatest jobs in the world. Watching your child grow and learn simply amazes me and makes me realize what a true blessing they are. And with our little miracles we spend tons of money and more money on the clothing they continue to grow out of. Fortunately, if you're a knitter, you can work up some of that clothing instead of buying it. In Knit Tops for Kids there are many designs to choose from that are appropriate for both boys and girls.
From 17 sweet patterns to choose from, you will find yourself turning to them again and again. With basic designs that are irresistible, there is just enough detail to make them unique and special. Just by changing the yarn color or using different buttons, you can come up with a completely different sweater.
Most of the patterns are perfect for those just learning how to knit or the confident beginner to intermediate knitter. Within the 17 patterns in the book you'll find a dress that also gives instructions to shorten it into a tunic, a cabled cardigan and hat set, a cardigan and matching purse, as well as plenty of pullovers. Each design is great for ages one to six.
Knit Tops for Kids is a great book to have on-hand if you're a beginner. When you first open the book you'll see instructions on how to cast on, how to knit, how to purl, and how to do specific stitches. There are also crochet lessons if you want to learn a bit about that.
Read NextKnit Superheroes!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Car Seat Blankets
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Tops for Kids!
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Scarves & Cowls
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- Pop Knitting: Bold Motifs Using Color & Stitch
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- Summer In The City Top
- 14 Royal Designs for Knitting
- Flat Ribbed Knit Socks
- Nightingale Knit Hat Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You