Knit Tops for Kids
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
In my biased opinion, I think being a parent is one of the greatest jobs in the world. Watching your child grow and learn simply amazes me and makes me realize what a true blessing they are. And with our little miracles we spend tons of money and more money on the clothing they continue to grow out of. Fortunately, if you're a knitter, you can work up some of that clothing instead of buying it. In Knit Tops for Kids there are many designs to choose from that are appropriate for both boys and girls.
From 17 sweet patterns to choose from, you will find yourself turning to them again and again. With basic designs that are irresistible, there is just enough detail to make them unique and special. Just by changing the yarn color or using different buttons, you can come up with a completely different sweater.
Most of the patterns are perfect for those just learning how to knit or the confident beginner to intermediate knitter. Within the 17 patterns in the book you'll find a dress that also gives instructions to shorten it into a tunic, a cabled cardigan and hat set, a cardigan and matching purse, as well as plenty of pullovers. Each design is great for ages one to six.
Knit Tops for Kids is a great book to have on-hand if you're a beginner. When you first open the book you'll see instructions on how to cast on, how to knit, how to purl, and how to do specific stitches. There are also crochet lessons if you want to learn a bit about that.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Knitting Hats & Mittens from Around the World
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
- Wrapped in Lace: Knitted Heirloom Designs from Around the World
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- Vogue Knitting Mittens & Gloves
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You