Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Garter Stitch for Baby
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Garter Stitch for Baby
By Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
Provided by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
There’s something about a baby on the way that seems to inspire creative activity. Mothers just learning how to knit will certainly want to make something for their little one, but may not know where to start. Garter Stitch for Baby is a wonderful little booklet featuring one of the easiest stitches out there. For beginners looking for projects, the easy ideas in this book will be a great resource. Baby projects are usually quick, and don’t generally require a lot of yarn. The patterns in this booklet are a great way to practice your knitting skills, especially if you know someone with a baby on the way.
Garter Stitch for Baby is full of easy patterns, perfect for knitters short on time or just learning how to knit. The patterns are clearly marked in a large font that is easy to read from a distance. You could easily carry this slim booklet with you in your project bag without becoming fatigued. Large, color pictures give you a good, close-up look at the details of the project. This book covers all of the baby bases with patterns for sweaters, hats, mittens, baby blankets, and toys. Featuring simple, cute projects with a basic design, this is a very accessible book to knitters of any skill level. It really is amazing what a knitter can do with a single stitch.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Knit Stitch Guide
- Green Gables Knits
- Dishcloths for Special Days
- Vogue Knitting Mittens & Gloves
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Car Seat Blankets
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You