Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Deck The Halls: 20+ Knitted Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Decking the halls is much more fun when you make the decorations yourself! In Deck the Halls: 20+ Knitted Christmas Ornaments, you will find amazing decorations that you can proudly display. If you are content knitting away happily near a warm Christmas fire with a cup of cocoa by your side, this book is definitely for you. Grab a mug, snatch up your needles and your favorite bulky yarn, and get to work before the holiday season is in full swing.
The best part about knitting ornaments is that they are amazing stash busters. Requiring very little yarn in comparison to other wintertime projects, your can pick out a few of your favorite scraps and work up a beautiful ornament in no time at all. Luckily enough, the patterns are in all different yarn weights so if you have a variety of different types of scraps you will still find useable projects. If you want a more complex ornament, however, you will have to think ahead. Try working up Elfie, Agnes the Lamb, or Jolly Saint Nick if you want classic Christmas shapes to put around doorknobs, on mantlepieces, or around your Christmas tree.
This book is great for all types of knitters, and you will find that as you work, you learn. With techniques including beadwork, knitting in the round, felting, colorwork, and open work, you can come away from this book with a whole range of skills you didn't possess beforehand. If you do have these skills in your arsenal, this is still great to pick up and practice with! From easy to intermediate, all knitters will love breaking this book our during the holiday season for themselves, their friends, and their families.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Knitting by Nature: 19 Patterns for Scarves, Wraps, and More
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- More Knitting in the Sun: 32 Patterns to Knit for Kids
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Knitting Hats & Mittens from Around the World
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You