Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Deck The Halls: 20+ Knitted Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Decking the halls is much more fun when you make the decorations yourself! In Deck the Halls: 20+ Knitted Christmas Ornaments, you will find amazing decorations that you can proudly display. If you are content knitting away happily near a warm Christmas fire with a cup of cocoa by your side, this book is definitely for you. Grab a mug, snatch up your needles and your favorite bulky yarn, and get to work before the holiday season is in full swing.
The best part about knitting ornaments is that they are amazing stash busters. Requiring very little yarn in comparison to other wintertime projects, your can pick out a few of your favorite scraps and work up a beautiful ornament in no time at all. Luckily enough, the patterns are in all different yarn weights so if you have a variety of different types of scraps you will still find useable projects. If you want a more complex ornament, however, you will have to think ahead. Try working up Elfie, Agnes the Lamb, or Jolly Saint Nick if you want classic Christmas shapes to put around doorknobs, on mantlepieces, or around your Christmas tree.
This book is great for all types of knitters, and you will find that as you work, you learn. With techniques including beadwork, knitting in the round, felting, colorwork, and open work, you can come away from this book with a whole range of skills you didn't possess beforehand. If you do have these skills in your arsenal, this is still great to pick up and practice with! From easy to intermediate, all knitters will love breaking this book our during the holiday season for themselves, their friends, and their families.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Knit Stitch Guide
One Skein: 30 Quick Projects to Knit and Crochet
Car Seat Blankets
Win a copy of "Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit!"
Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Lovely Knitted Lace
Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
Knitting at Home: 60 Classics from Ella Rae Designs
What to Knit When You're Expecting
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Capucine Baby Cardigan
- Sunny Colors Poncho
- Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn
- Mojave Desert Knit Tote Pattern
- Andromeda Cowl Neck Sweater Pattern
- Cabled Mustard Knit Cardigan Pattern
- Vivian Knit Cowl
- Ella Baby Cardigan Pattern
- Chevron Knitted Cardigan Pattern
- Shaded Steps Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You