Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Deck The Halls: 20+ Knitted Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Decking the halls is much more fun when you make the decorations yourself! In Deck the Halls: 20+ Knitted Christmas Ornaments, you will find amazing decorations that you can proudly display. If you are content knitting away happily near a warm Christmas fire with a cup of cocoa by your side, this book is definitely for you. Grab a mug, snatch up your needles and your favorite bulky yarn, and get to work before the holiday season is in full swing.
The best part about knitting ornaments is that they are amazing stash busters. Requiring very little yarn in comparison to other wintertime projects, your can pick out a few of your favorite scraps and work up a beautiful ornament in no time at all. Luckily enough, the patterns are in all different yarn weights so if you have a variety of different types of scraps you will still find useable projects. If you want a more complex ornament, however, you will have to think ahead. Try working up Elfie, Agnes the Lamb, or Jolly Saint Nick if you want classic Christmas shapes to put around doorknobs, on mantlepieces, or around your Christmas tree.
This book is great for all types of knitters, and you will find that as you work, you learn. With techniques including beadwork, knitting in the round, felting, colorwork, and open work, you can come away from this book with a whole range of skills you didn't possess beforehand. If you do have these skills in your arsenal, this is still great to pick up and practice with! From easy to intermediate, all knitters will love breaking this book our during the holiday season for themselves, their friends, and their families.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Car Seat Blankets
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Knitting
Loom Knit Hats and Scarves
Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
New England Knits: Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Dishcloths for Special Days
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Mosaic Knitting 101: The Magic of Slip Stitch Colorwork
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You