Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Alyssa Titus for AllFreeKnitting.com
All-Occasion Scarves by Rena V. Stevens contains six eccentric scarf patterns. Though these knit scarves are not typical, they would be fun to create and show off.
The booklet shows all the pictures of the scarves in bright, vibrant colors, on the full size of the paper. The photos are clear, and though they don’t show up close texture photos, you are still able to see the texture and stitch pattern. The knitting patterns are easy to read and understand, and there are complete instructions from start to finish for each scarf pattern. Each pattern gives the yarn used, how many skeins, the weight of the yarn, and the gauge for the scarf.
None of these scarf patterns are super difficult, and all of them are given the rating of either “easy” or “intermediate.” There is a page with basic knitting information, including black and white images of basic knit stitches, such as how to yarn over, make fringe, and how to knit or purl two together. On the last page of the booklet, there is more yarn information, including the colors used, if you would like to recreate the scarf they have shown in the booklet.
The scarves themselves range in style, type of yarn, and color, but all are interesting and look fun. Some have smooth chunky yarn, and one even includes a fun colorful eyelash yarn. My personal favorite is the Shades of Grey scarf, with the elegant color changes. Overall, if you would like a few patterns for eclectic scarves, I would recommend this Leisure Arts booklet.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- A Handknit Romance: 22 Vintage Designs with Lovely Details
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook
- Holiday Boutique Knitting
- Enter to win a copy of History on Two Needles!
- Car Seat Blankets
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You