Christina Consiglio from Olives and Mermaids and Wine, oh my...
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
My great escape is that I am a knitter, weaver, spinner and currently pen the blog, Olives and Mermaids and Wine, oh my..... I learned to knit from my Grandmother and Mother as a child and haven't stopped learning or exploring the world of fiber since. I have been creating my own patterns for many years, but have recently begun to actually write them down. My favorite wool is alpaca, but have been enjoying the discovery of different types of wool and other natural fibers. I usually knit or weave and spin every day ... what would a day be without it. I also own a company called Blue Leaf Arts which is full of all the fun yarns, cards and accessories I create.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Natural Leaf Wrap
Lengthwise Knit Lace Scarf
Toe Up Raggi Socks
Linen Stitch Scarf
Top Down Chullo
Cable and Holes Cowl
Gossamer Infinity Scarf
Golden Age Throw
Colorado River Throw
Running Diamonds Throw
Quick Knit Chunky Lace Throw
Cathedral Lace Afghan
Michigan Baby Blanket
Brioche Rib Infinity Scarf
Outlander Infinity Cowl
Reversible Basket Weave Infinity Scarf
Arctic Meadow Stole
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You