We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
We love to sew. And it shows! We’re Martingale. You might also know us at That Patchwork Place. Through our 40-year love affair with quilting, sewing, knitting, and crochet, we’ve published over 3,000 books and products, which have sold more than 24.1 million copies.
In 2007, founders Nancy and Dan Martin retired from Martingale and did something not many owners of companies do—they sold their company to their employees. A tight-knit group of 26 now operates Martingale, and 80% of us sew, knit, crochet, or craft in our spare time.
Our mission at Martingale is simple: we empower makers who use fabric and yarn to make life more enjoyable. It’s all about you.
At Martingale, we love inspiring you to create a beautiful quilt, or a sassy bag, or an adorable pair of baby booties. But more than that, our goal is to inspire a beautiful life. It’s an immensely fulfilling side effect of creating with confidence.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You