We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Fiesta Yarns began its rich history over 30 years ago, when the dyeing and packaging was done from the owner’s home located in the quaint Village of Corrales. For more than fifteen years, yarn could be seen hanging from the trees and clotheslines around the private residence. The company was first sold in 1999 and then again in 2001, when Jeannie Randolph became the owner. Jeannie, who is an artist, photographer and colorist, develops every custom fiber with each mill individually, and meticulously creates each new colorway by literally combining hundreds of color combinations each season.
Fiesta Yarns' main goal is to provide the most beautiful hand-dyed colors and amazing fibers for you to enjoy. Hours of research, development and testing go into every aspect, and finally a great color emerges from the dye pans. Our inspirations are many, but the colors we use in our yarns are our biggest creative juices. We hope you are as inspired as we are!
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You