We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Handknitting.com was founded in 1996 - absolutely prehistoric in terms of the internet! Our company is the oldest continuously operating retail yarn, knitting, and crochet supply exclusively on the web. We are John and Laurel Murphy, and we bought the company in 2006.
We carry a wide variety of handcrafting yarns from famous manufacturers, including Lang of Switzerland, Frangipani, Istex Icelandic yarn, Erika Knight, Universal, and more. We also carry crochet hooks and knitting needles, notions & tools, buttons & shawl pins, books, dvd’s, and brand-specific pattern magazines. Our emphasis is on value and quality.
We established Dyed & Gone as part of Handknitting.com in 2013, in order to bring you the very best in discontinued yarns from select sources. These are first quality, new yarns discounted 30-80% from original price.
Read NextRed Heart Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honeycomb Stitch
- Beginner Mistake Rib Scarf
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You