Expression Fiber Arts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I'm Chandi, Owner and Founder of Expression Fiber Arts. In 2011, I was at a turning point and needed to find greater clarity. I asked myself, "What would you do if money were no object?" And instantly, I had my answer. I wanted to own a hand-dyed yarn company. And so, I trusted my instinct and adopted a stubborn determination to succeed. I committed to making Expression Fiber Arts the best, hand-dyed yarn company I could envision. I combined my love of knitting, crocheting, spinning, weaving, and dyeing with my passion for business. Simply put, we strive to inspire joy. We take inspiration from the world around us and turn that into yarn colorways with the hope that it brings more joy, more excitement, more color, more self-expression, and more creativity to your life. If you find even a hint of happiness in our products, then we've done our job.
Read NextRed Heart Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honeycomb Stitch
- Beginner Mistake Rib Scarf
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You