Expression Fiber Arts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Hi. My name is Chandi and I'm the founder of Expression Fiber Arts®.
In mid 2011, I knew instantly I wanted my own beautiful yarn-dyeing studio. I wanted a knitting blog to share my projects and inspirations with other fiber fanatics. I wanted to make the world a better place through my craft. And I wanted to offer heart-crushingly gorgeous shades of yarn and fiber.
And so Expression Fiber Arts® was born.
I sold my closet-full of Lolita dresses (I had ordered in a whole closet of dresses at one point in my life when I was convinced I wanted to dress like Marie Antoinette till my dying day. That lasted about 3 weeks.) to build up enough capital to place my first yarn order.
I began dyeing random shades and listing them to see which colors sold best and if I could even sell any at all.
It was a little scary. Having owned and operated my own cosmetic company in the past, I knew some about business operation, but yarn is quite a different pickle than cosmetics.
Sales began trickling in, and then picking up and then the snowball effect kicked in and here we are today.
I'm now delightfully married to my dreamboat and we spend each day together whipping up new and exciting projects for Expression Fiber Arts®.
We've relocated to sunny Charlotte, NC and just adore it here.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You