We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Erin.Lane began out of a simple principle: Necessity is the mother of all invention. As knitters and crocheters ourselves, we decided there had to be a better way to solve the problems so often found when it comes to organizing our hobby. Why is it always ugly? Why does it only work in one way? Why does it not fully solve the problem? We believe that organization should not only be functional but also fun and beautiful.
Dedicated to solving the fiber worlds’ organizational problems, we design each bag with the goal of making organization easy, functional, and fun, leaving you more time to stitch instead of searching for your yarn and tools.
Read NextRed Heart Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You