We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
XRX is a 28-year-old family-owned company run by second generation and CEO Ben Levisay, who is also the host of the Fiber Hooligan Podcast. Today the company has about 20 employees, which makes the company a close knit company. Ben grew up in the family-run yarn store making fiber forever a part of his life, his passion. XRX has a great team with a great community. The company follows their intuition when making decisions and their goal for their employees. Never afraid to try new things, they are always learning.
Books Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You