We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Get your weekly dose of fiber related news from the Fiber Hooligan podcast. Hosted by the talented Benjamin Levisay, the Fiber Hooligan is dedicated to bringing you interviews with the best of the fiber arts world. Benjamin Levisay is the CEO of XRX, Inc., home of Knitter's Magazine, XRX Books, and STITCHES Expos. Ben's talented guests provide numerous insights into the various aspects of working with fiber. The Fiber Hooligan touches on numerous subjects, including—but not limited to-- knitting, crocheting, spinning, and weaving. Past guests have included Franklin Habit, Amy Herzog, Miss Babs, and many more!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Mother's Day Crafts for Adults: 9 Easy Knitting Projects for Mom
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Morning Stroll Knit Pullover
- Crazy Chunky Knit Cowl
- Baby Bear Knit Hat Pattern
- Lazy Day Striped Pullover
- Beauty of a Basketweave Hat
- Wildflower Garter Stitch Shawl
- Pencil Roving Yarn
- Tracie Too Yarn
- Grandma's Favorite Garter Stitch Hat
- Child's Marsala Knit Hat