We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Get your weekly dose of fiber related news from the Fiber Hooligan podcast. Hosted by the talented Benjamin Levisay, the Fiber Hooligan is dedicated to bringing you interviews with the best of the fiber arts world. Benjamin Levisay is the CEO of XRX, Inc., home of Knitter's Magazine, XRX Books, and STITCHES Expos. Ben's talented guests provide numerous insights into the various aspects of working with fiber. The Fiber Hooligan touches on numerous subjects, including—but not limited to-- knitting, crocheting, spinning, and weaving. Past guests have included Franklin Habit, Amy Herzog, Miss Babs, and many more!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting Free Patterns for Summer: 7 Sizzling Knit Tops, Knit Sweater Patterns & More
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Under Your Coat Knit Scarf for Kids
- Little Roses Dog Collar
- Broken Rib Cowl and Headband
- Fair Isle Cerulean Hat
- Christmas Tree Pot Holder
- Cowl Omega
- Marching Through the Looking Glass Wrap
- Choose Your Own Adventure Hat
- Wintermint Sock Trio
- Chinese Fans Infinity Scarf