The Spinning Hand
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Kari’s Kits are designed so that beginners can create simply gorgeous knitting. Ranging from the Dishcloth Kit to the Buttoned Cowl Kit, products always include needles, a print and electronic copy of the pattern, and all the accessories you need. No more extra trips to the big box store for a measly button!
Founder Kari Capone says, “I use only sumptuous materials in my kits. The yarn has to feel great in your fingers. I also make sure every pattern is tested by beginning knitters so that we can work out any confusing bits ahead of time.”
Capone founded the company in 2015, when her local yarn shop closed. “I was a teacher at the yarn shop. My favorite classes and lessons were for beginners. That ‘a-ha’ moment, when everything clicks, is so rewarding to see,” she explains. “When the shop closed, I invested $1000 in stock and began designing projects that I knew beginning students would love.”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fireplace Shawl In Garter Stitch
- Noodle Scarf
- Vine Beanie Hat
- Best Beginners Knit Sweater
- Corner To Corner Herringbone Knit Blanket
- Baby Boss Vest
- Clothespin Snowman Ornament
- Scrap Yarn Knit Face Mask Pattern
- 7 Free Christmas Knitting Charts
- Jean Dreams Tote
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You