Slate Falls Press
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
We are an independent press and work from our home-based studios at the foot of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
Joanna's work has been published in Knitty, Piecework, Jane Austen Knits, Spin-Off, Sockupied, and Knitting Traditions magazines, as well as Petite Purls and Rhythm of the Home. She has a B.A. in Literature from Drew University and has greatly enjoyed writing the stories and designing the knitting and sewing patterns for their children's books.
Her husband Eric has a B.F.A. in commercial design from Kutztown University. After working for two decades as signwriter, muralist, and graphic artist, he has really enjoyed returning to his childhood love of drawing by illustrating Phoebe's Sweater, Freddie's Blanket, and Phoebe's Birthday.
Eric and Joanna live in Colorado with their three children, who offer continual inspiration for their stories. Their work has been reviewed in Yarn Market News, Living Crafts, Knitty, Stitch, Piecework, Interweave Knits, Knit 'N Style, Knitting Today, Model Life, and Knitcircus magazines. For a press kit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Joanna's knitting patterns, please visit her Ravelry page.
To learn more about Eric's artwork, please visit his website, ericjohnsondraws.
Slate Falls Press Links
Slate Falls Press Patterns on AllFreeKnittnig
Slate Falls Press Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You