We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
PostStitch is a subscription-based service that delivers a monthly project-in-a-box to knitters worldwide. Available in two subscription pattern options - BigStitch (adult women’s project) and LittleStitch (baby project available in girl, boy, or gender neutral options) - each box is assembled with you in mind and contains everything you need to knit one project start to finish: a printed pattern from a notable knitwear designer, pattern-specified needles from ChiaoGoo, premium yarn, and project notions. No matter if you have been casting on for years or are picking up a new hobby, PostStitch will introduce you to new fibers and designers, challenge you to learn a new skill, and/or add variety to your current project queue.
But the fun doesn't end at delivery. PostStitch plays host to a vibrant online community to further educate subscribers on all the fabulousness received in each month's box. Their blog contains helpful tips and tricks, industry news, trends, month project support, Q&As with designers, insider info about yarn, and more. Join them on Facebook and Ravelry, too.
Both the BigStitch and LittleStitch boxes are available in one or multi-month subscriptions. To subscribe or just to learn more about PostStitch, visit: www.poststitchbox.com.
Projects Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hoodie Pattern For Kids
- Shawl Poncho Knitting Pattern
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You