Round Mountain Fibers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Round Mountain Fibers is a boutique wholesale fiber-arts studio based in Brattleboro, Vermont, offering an exclusive and unique line of hand-dyed yarn inspired by nature. We have three collections: Ornithology (inspired by birds), Botany (inspired by plants), and Entomology (inspired by insects). Our base is 100% Superwash Merino sourced and spun in the USA. Each skein is lovingly hand dyed: no two skeins are identical. Our Ornithology and Entomology collection colorways naturally pool and stripe. Our Botany collection colorways are dyed in a multi-step process that produces a variegated effect, with occasional splotches of color. Each skein has its own unique pattern of darks and lights.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You