A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
Diamonds on Stockinette Square
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This stitch combines knit and purl stitches to create a traveling pattern. This is the sixth square (of 30) in the Anthology Blanket Knit-a-long. Skills used: Basic knitting stitches (cast on, knit, purl, bind off) Knitting in rows"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool), or approximately 41 yds (37.5 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- Christmas Garter Stitch Mittens
- Adalynn's Seeds Knit Hat
- Mrs Claus Purse
- Pink Courage Chemo and Breast Cancer Awareness Hat
- Beginner Fisherman's Rib Scarf
- Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn
- Sunset Streak Fair Isle Hat
- Candy Coated Fair Isle Hat Pattern
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You