Rebar Knit Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I like beginner-friendly knit stitches that is why I am trying to share as many of them as possible. To knit this stitch you will only need to know basic stitches like knit and purl. The stitch would be perfect for hats and cowls as well as for sweaters and cardigans. This stitch is also easy to knit in rounds and if you want to know how please let me comments in the comment section. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You