Lion Brand Bonbons Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted by: Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Julie DaMario
Perfect for finishing touches like embroidery and embellishments, Lion Brand's Bonbons Yarn proves that sometimes less is more! These adorable mini skeins of yarn come in packages of eight and are available in a varitey of colors. Bonbons come in a number of different yarn types such as cotton, acryllic, and metallic. Get inspired for your next colorwork project or add the final touch to a knit hat or sweater with Lion Brand's Bonbons.
Check out our full review here:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Fair Isle Liberty Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You