Learn to Knit Kits
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Learn to Knit Kits
Gifted By: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Ashley Alfirevic, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
These two “Learn to Knit Kits” have everything that you need to start a fun, easy knitting project. Skip the complicated trip to the yarn store. Instead of struggling to figure out which needle size and yarn weight that you’ll need, just get everything in one tidy box. These sets are made with beginner knitters in mind. They’re prepackaged with size 7 knitting needles, learn-to-knit instructions, yarn needles, pom pom/tassel makers, and over 100 yards of yarn! They also include three easy knitting patterns for beginners to test your newfound skills.
These kits have everything you need to start your knitting career. If you are trying to share the wonderful art of knitting with someone you love, like a granddaughter or a niece, you need this helpful collection. With kid-sized patterns and fun, youthful ideas, she’ll love these creative sets. These knit kits would be great for older folks, too. These sets may be meant for youngins, but I wish that I had one when I started knitting at 20!
Whether you’re an experienced yarnie or a novice knitter, you’ll love knitting for pets. Your pup look extra adorable wearing a knitted scarf or sniffing for treats in a knitted bag. I just have to knit a scarf for my dog with this kit. He’s not usually a fan of wearing oversized people clothes, but these knits will fit him perfectly.
Whether you’re looking to pick up the art of knitting or you want to make a new collar for your pup, these kits have all of the supplies that you need in one convenient box.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You