Learn to Knit Kits
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Learn to Knit Kits
Gifted By: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Ashley Alfirevic, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
These two “Learn to Knit Kits” have everything that you need to start a fun, easy knitting project. Skip the complicated trip to the yarn store. Instead of struggling to figure out which needle size and yarn weight that you’ll need, just get everything in one tidy box. These sets are made with beginner knitters in mind. They’re prepackaged with size 7 knitting needles, learn-to-knit instructions, yarn needles, pom pom/tassel makers, and over 100 yards of yarn! They also include three easy knitting patterns for beginners to test your newfound skills.
These kits have everything you need to start your knitting career. If you are trying to share the wonderful art of knitting with someone you love, like a granddaughter or a niece, you need this helpful collection. With kid-sized patterns and fun, youthful ideas, she’ll love these creative sets. These knit kits would be great for older folks, too. These sets may be meant for youngins, but I wish that I had one when I started knitting at 20!
Whether you’re an experienced yarnie or a novice knitter, you’ll love knitting for pets. Your pup look extra adorable wearing a knitted scarf or sniffing for treats in a knitted bag. I just have to knit a scarf for my dog with this kit. He’s not usually a fan of wearing oversized people clothes, but these knits will fit him perfectly.
Whether you’re looking to pick up the art of knitting or you want to make a new collar for your pup, these kits have all of the supplies that you need in one convenient box.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn!
- Boye Row Counter
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You