- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Learn to Knit Kits
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Learn to Knit Kits
Gifted By: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Ashley Alfirevic, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
These two “Learn to Knit Kits” have everything that you need to start a fun, easy knitting project. Skip the complicated trip to the yarn store. Instead of struggling to figure out which needle size and yarn weight that you’ll need, just get everything in one tidy box. These sets are made with beginner knitters in mind. They’re prepackaged with size 7 knitting needles, learn-to-knit instructions, yarn needles, pom pom/tassel makers, and over 100 yards of yarn! They also include three easy knitting patterns for beginners to test your newfound skills.
These kits have everything you need to start your knitting career. If you are trying to share the wonderful art of knitting with someone you love, like a granddaughter or a niece, you need this helpful collection. With kid-sized patterns and fun, youthful ideas, she’ll love these creative sets. These knit kits would be great for older folks, too. These sets may be meant for youngins, but I wish that I had one when I started knitting at 20!
Whether you’re an experienced yarnie or a novice knitter, you’ll love knitting for pets. Your pup look extra adorable wearing a knitted scarf or sniffing for treats in a knitted bag. I just have to knit a scarf for my dog with this kit. He’s not usually a fan of wearing oversized people clothes, but these knits will fit him perfectly.
Whether you’re looking to pick up the art of knitting or you want to make a new collar for your pup, these kits have all of the supplies that you need in one convenient box.
Read NextThe Baby Wool Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 20, 2014
i love the seed stich and the basket weave stitch. thank you joan adis
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Exploding Flower Baby Blanket
Greet the newest member of your family with the gorgeous Exploding Flower Baby Blanket. The big flower pattern on this knit baby… Continue reading: "Exploding Flower Baby Blanket"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win the Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn Giveaway!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Lion Brand Bonbons Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Chance to win 5 balls of New Wave Yarn to make this bag!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You