We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
KnitBaahPurl Stationary - Tags and Cards
Provided by KnitBaahPurl
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
As a knitter I’m automatically a fan of pretty much anything with a sheep on it. Sheep are, after all, essentially the unofficial mascots of knitters. The adorable creations from KnitBaahPurl take full advantage of the charming nature of sheep. Besides offering adorable mugs, KnitBaahPurl offers knitters a tantalizing array of stationary items for knitters. The cards and tags adorned with these tiny, comical sheep are the perfect companion to your knitted gifts, or just a signature look for your special correspondences.
The charm of KnitBaahPurl’s products lies in the antics of the little sheep printed on the cards and tags. Printed from adorable drawings, the sheep engage in behaviors that many knitters will recognize and identify with. The sheep on these tags take baths, cuddle up with yarn, and don knitted garments. Each tag is printed in color, and displays a single sheep cartoon. The style of each cartoon is absolutely darling; it captures the playful nature of sheep and the joys of knitting perfectly. You can’t help but smile when you catch sight of these wooly little creatures.
Tags aren’t the only thing offered by KnitBaahPurl. Cards featuring the silly little sheep are also available. Perfect for those who still love giving and receiving heartfelt letters, these cards are a great way to let your personality (and knitting obsession) shine. All of KnitBaahPurl’s products are created with an obvious eye towards quality and uniqueness, making any of these products a fun purchase for knitters.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You