We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted By: Fiesta Yarns
Reviewed by: Ashley Alfirevic, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
You have to get your hands on this skein! Made from 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk, this yarn is 100% soft. This is the luxury yarn all others should be compared to. I'm not sure if I'll be satisfied with my yarn stash at home after knitting with this luscious skein.
With each skein containing about 495 yards, you'll have enough yarn to knit a lacy shawl. You won't need to knit the whole wrap to discover the addictive qualities of this yarn. You'll fall in love with just one stitch.
Inspired by the beautiful colors of the clematis climbing vine, this skein has earthy greens, rich purples, deep plums. I always love the clematis flowers in my garden more than any other. Just like this yarn, they're simple, natural, and stunning. They perennially return to climb the trellis doors. Made from natural fibers and dyed with vibrant colors in the USA, I know I'll return time after time to this yarn. I'm just so impressed with it's soft silky texture--and how pretty it is to look at!
This yarn would be perfect for a lacy scarf and would work especially well for those delicate and airy summertime patterns. The colors can complement blooming summer flowers. Don't fret, however--this is an evergreen yarn. This would bring a gorgeous touch of color to a winter ensemble. You could knit an elegant shawl to go with a wool evening dress.
I wish every yarn could be as soft and luxurious as this one. The rich colors have me hooked. This skein is absolutely gorgeous--you have to try it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Arm Knit Scarf Kit
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Luna Yarn!
- Interchangeable Caspian Circular Needle Set
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You