Gracie Lace Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gracie Lace Yarn
Provided by Fiesta Yarns
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Knitting with the Gracie Lace yarn from Fiesta Yarns is a truly delightful experience. This fine, lace weight yarn is masterfully crafted. Knitters will appreciate the generous skein size; with 100 grams and 950 yards to a skein, Gracie Lace is a reasonable option for knitters who want to invest in a truly luxurious yarn. Fiesta Yarns are well known for quality, and Gracie Lace is no exception.
The blend of fibers in this gorgeous yarn is really what makes it stand out from the crowd. The folks at Fiesta Yarns combined merino wool with silk and cashmere to create a delightfully soft and lofty yarn. This yarn would be perfect when used in projects that will be worn next to the skin. Gracie Lace doesn’t itch at all. Handling and knitting this yarn is a pleasure that you won’t want to miss out on. The two-ply construction of the yarn helps keep the halo—and future pills-- to a minimum. Perfect for lacework, I imagine using this yarn in a gorgeous shawl pattern that will impress everyone who sees it.
When it comes to color, always an important consideration for knitters, Gracie Lace is available in a generous variety of color ways, both variegated and solid. The impressive array of colors from Fiesta makes this a solid yarn choice for any lace weight project. You’re sure to find a color in this great collection that inspires you. Gracie Lace yarn is definitely worth picking up from the knitting store.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lion Brand Bonbons Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to win Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
- Enter to win Heart & Sole Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You