This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitting Stitch #7
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Let's learn Knitting Stitch #7 and this time I have a lovely lace stitch, great to use on summer cardigans, in fact, my next knitting project is one of them, this stitch is easy and pattern include chart, you can work from written instructions or directly from the chart. You can use any yarn weight you wish, but I will recommend better fingering or sock yarn If you need pattern support or have questions you can contact me, I always happy to help Happy Knitting Lilia / Liliacraftparty"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextEasy Knit Yoga Mat Strap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- Summer In The City Top
- 14 Royal Designs for Knitting
- Flat Ribbed Knit Socks
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You