Cute and Simple Knit Flowers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"With hats, headbands, and all sorts of other knit and crochet accessories officially coming back into season, now seems like the perfect time to share this free knit flower pattern and tutorial! I’ve heard many times that the knitters wish there were some easy knit flower patterns….so I hope this video tutorial does the trick! This gorgeous flower makes a beautiful embellishment for any project. It’s quick and simple to make, and the video tutorial will walk you right through it!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx 10 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (US9) Straight Needles
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Seamless Cable Dress
What Are the Disadvantages of Knitting?
Rows of Ease Blanket Square
Marching Through the Looking Glass Wrap
28 Garter Stitch Knitting Patterns for Fall
What is a Ruana?
Knitted Dogwood Blossoms
24 Quick Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Knit Your Own Jack Russell
How to Make a Dress: 23 Free Knitting Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Infinitely Striped Rib & Garter Cowl
- Step-by-Step Scalloped Scarf
- Poppy Penguin Knit Pattern
- Rows of Ease Blanket Square
- Hygge Cable Scarf Pattern
- Simple Rib and Lace Scarf and Cowl Pattern
- Blue Mountain Bulky Shawl
- Ice Queen Dress Blanket
- Linen Stitch Square
- Infinity Santa Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You