Cute and Simple Knit Flowers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"With hats, headbands, and all sorts of other knit and crochet accessories officially coming back into season, now seems like the perfect time to share this free knit flower pattern and tutorial! I’ve heard many times that the knitters wish there were some easy knit flower patterns….so I hope this video tutorial does the trick! This gorgeous flower makes a beautiful embellishment for any project. It’s quick and simple to make, and the video tutorial will walk you right through it!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx 10 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (US9) Straight Needles
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for an Infinity Scarf
- Carrot Cake Beanie
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You