Cute and Simple Knit Flowers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"With hats, headbands, and all sorts of other knit and crochet accessories officially coming back into season, now seems like the perfect time to share this free knit flower pattern and tutorial! I’ve heard many times that the knitters wish there were some easy knit flower patterns….so I hope this video tutorial does the trick! This gorgeous flower makes a beautiful embellishment for any project. It’s quick and simple to make, and the video tutorial will walk you right through it!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx 10 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (US9) Straight Needles
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 34 Free Knitting Scarves Patterns and More
- How to Knit a Dog Sweater + 10 More Adorable Animal Patterns
- 16 Wild Animal Baby Knit Patterns
- Slouchy Cabled Hat
- Fringed Throw Pillow
- Garden Cocoon Baby Sack
- Toby Kuhnke
- 12 Free Rectangular Knit Shawl Patterns
- How to Start a Knitting Group
- 12 Scarf Fringe Ideas to Glam Up Your Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You