We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Bianca Bookmark is a free beginner knitting pattern that will delight knitters with the simple to knit heart design. This easy knit bookmark pattern works up quickly in worsted weight yarn. Gift your handmade bookmark to your children and grandchildren, or knit a set for class. These sweet little bookmarks knit up so fast. The main pattern is a simple two row stockinette stitch repeat. The border and edges are worked in the easy seed stitch. And the heart detail placement can be customized to your liking, or even repeated if you wish. With the heart rows separated from the main pattern, it’s easy to move it around. This beginner knitting pattern is written in a manner that allows you to make it your own."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ann from Crazy Hands
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You