Beautiful Baby Blazer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A beautifully textured blazer, perfect for Autumn and Spring. This blazer is knitted entirely in garter stitch so is perfect for a beginner and can be customized with flowers and other additions for a more advanced level. Finicky babies will feel snug and happy in this blazer, but it's also nice enough to wear at family gatherings and to church on Sundays. You'll be kicking yourself for not knitting your little one a top this cute before. Try knitting one in blue without the flower for a boy.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge17 stitches, 31 rows, 4 inches. garter stitch
- 200g of chunky yarn in Color A
- 200g of chunky yarn in Color B
- Blunt, large eye needle
- 3 x stitch holders
- 4mm Needles
- 5mm Needles
- 3 Buttons
- Thread to match yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You