Beautiful Baby Blazer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A beautifully textured blazer, perfect for Autumn and Spring. This blazer is knitted entirely in garter stitch so is perfect for a beginner and can be customized with flowers and other additions for a more advanced level. Finicky babies will feel snug and happy in this blazer, but it's also nice enough to wear at family gatherings and to church on Sundays. You'll be kicking yourself for not knitting your little one a top this cute before. Try knitting one in blue without the flower for a boy.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge17 stitches, 31 rows, 4 inches. garter stitch
- 200g of chunky yarn in Color A
- 200g of chunky yarn in Color B
- Blunt, large eye needle
- 3 x stitch holders
- 4mm Needles
- 5mm Needles
- 3 Buttons
- Thread to match yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You