This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Chunky Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A simple yoke/top-down knitted sweater for a woman that is a small size. It's a perfect sweater for those very cold freezing days since the sweater is made from super bulky yarn that yields 8 stitches and 11 rows in 4 inches. Easy to follow a written pattern, plus the video tutorial on how to work the sleeve. If you would like to try a yoke sweater, check out this free pattern if it would be an easy enough project for you."
NotesThe yarn in this project is discontinued. Substitution of a very bulky (chunky) yarn is needed.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Artful Yarns, Palace
Read NextLazy Sunday Relaxed Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You