Knitted Chunky Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A simple yoke/top-down knitted sweater for a woman that is a small size. It's a perfect sweater for those very cold freezing days since the sweater is made from super bulky yarn that yields 8 stitches and 11 rows in 4 inches. Easy to follow a written pattern, plus the video tutorial on how to work the sleeve. If you would like to try a yoke sweater, check out this free pattern if it would be an easy enough project for you."
NotesThe yarn in this project is discontinued. Substitution of a very bulky (chunky) yarn is needed.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Artful Yarns, Palace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- Tiny Mouse Knitting Pattern
- Lucilu Slippers Shoes Knitting Pattern
- Chevron Seed Stitch Soap Sack
- Tiny Bamboo Knit Soap Sack
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You