We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Elena Sweater is an easy knitting pattern crafted with beginners in mind. Whether you’re new to knitting or garment making, the Elena is an easy sweater to make. This comfy pullover sweater features a v-neck that’s simply made. Along the cuffs and hem is 2×2 ribbing. The sweater is knit in classic stockinette stitch. This creates a sweater that drapes beautifully in worsted weight yarn. This sweater is so comfy! It’s hard to beat a classic stockinette for drape and ease. The Elena Sweater is knit flat, in four pieces: a front panel, back panel and two sleeves. "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You