This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Knitting Stitch #18
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Just gorgeous lace knitting stitch, looks like dancing feathers, stitch requires some concentration but it’s worth a try, I will love to use this stitch for a shawl! You can use any kind of yarn weight but I recommend to use sock or fingering yarn and 3.25mm needles. As you can see the swatch is irregular form that add movement and make this knitting stitch even more interesting, the stitch is easy to knit, just need to concentrations and to use a row counter is recommend too, enjoy and please for any questions or pattern support do not hesitate to contact me Happy Knitting! Lilia "
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextEasy Knit Yoga Mat Strap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
The Aspen Mountain Knit Tote is a striking bag knitting pattern made with the double seed stitch. The end result is lovely and quite… Continue reading: "Aspen Mountain Knit Tote"
- Easy Knit Yoga Mat Strap
- Elegant Empire Waist Knit Dress Pattern
- 24 Quick Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- How to Start a Knitting Group
- 15 Famous Knitters Who Might Surprise You
- Meditation Cocoon Knitting Pattern
- Free Wedding Knitting Patterns
- 23 Free Knitted Dress Patterns
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Yarn Covered Coat Hangers
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Keyhole Scarf
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You