We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A perfect sweater to wear anytime of year, the Blackberry Boatneck Sweater is a beautiful sheer piece that looks great over a simple camisole paired with jeans or a nice skirt. Knit top-down in stockinette for the upper body and a simple lace for the body and sleeve cuffs; this piece is a rather relaxing project. Subtle a-line shaping around the body and the natural stretch of the lace makes this sweater fit nicely around the body. You can adjust where you begin the lace portion if you are more ample and want a bit more room between your bust and the start of the lace but at the same time I think the lace portion as written looks nice where it lands on the bust."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You