This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Between a cardigan and a coat, the biased cardigan knitting pattern has the elegant look of a jacket with all the coziness of a chunky cardigan. It’s that extra layer you can easily throw over a pair of jeans to instantly dress it up. Or wear it with a cute dress, a pair of boots and you’re good to go anywhere and not be cold. Knit in panels worked on the bias it is much easier than it looks! Working on the diagonal is what gives this cardigan it’s personality without using any complicated stitches. It also has convenient insert pockets to keep your hands warm or hold your phone. /PATTERN DETAILS • Cross between a coat and a cardigan, cozy yet elegant • Size XS to 5XL • Beginner-friendly • Insert pockets • Worked in panels sewed together • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 10 mm/ US 15 knitting needles. I used circular needles for convenience, but you don’t need them. • Zeeman Ayla (Bulky weight 5, 100% acrylic, 115m /126yd, 100g/3.5oz) in off white colorway: o XS, S: 6 skeins o M: 7 skeins o L, XL: 8 skeins o 2XL & 3XL: 9 skeins o 4XL: 10 skeins o 5XL: 11 skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends "
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextBig Comfy Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You