Big Comfy Ribbed Cardi Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the comfiest, coziest, oversized sweater and it has the prettiest ribbed texture! Easy enough for just about anyone to knit, it only uses knit and purl stitches to make the broken rib pattern. The entire sweater is knit flat, so there's no need to know how to knit in the round. It also works up quickly on large needles! Whether you are looking to make a gift, or a gift for yourself, this is a great project!"
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You