We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A lace shawl very easy, perfect for beginners. You can add beads to give a nice light touch. You can knit it with all types of yarn: solid, degraded or fancy, everything is possible."
Scroll to the bottom of the blog post in order to access the English version of this pattern.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Straight needles
- 1 Zauberball Stärke 6 Schoppel Wolle
- 350 beads
- 1 hook knit Pro Steel 0.75mm
- 2 stitch markers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You