We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This small spring shawlette is composed of a large part of stockinette stitch and lace border. A pattern of lily and leaf are alternated on this border. The finish is made with a long picot. The increases are hidden by the side braids."
Scroll down to the bottom of the blog post to view this pattern in English.
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 ball of Terra Coton Bio Cheval Blanc color mastic and 2 balls of Terra Cheval Coton Bio Blanc color Anis
- Circular Needles 3.5mm with a cable of 80 or 100cm minimum
- Beads, a fine hook to insert beads
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You