This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Lovely Day Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Created during a beautiful spring day, in the scent of peonies, under a splendid sun, this sideways shawl has a feminine edge with very fluid twists and finishing lace garter and gives texture to the body of the shawl in stocking stitch. Its size can be changed easily by changing the number of repetitions of the different sections of increase and decrease."
NotesScroll down to the bottom of the blog post in order to access an English version of this pattern.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 7 balls of Merina Color Cardinal
- Straight needles 4.5mm
- Cable needle
- Row counter
- 3 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
Read NextBlush Wrap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waves Hat Beach Ocean Beanie Toque
- Patons Kroy Sock Yarn Hat Self Striping Beanie Toque
- Whale + Waves Hat Beanie Toque Sizes Baby, Children, Women And Men
- Knit Vintage Men's Hat
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You