Little Flies Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello everyone! Now that fall is here, it's finally getting cool enough to work with yarn comfortably. I see a lot of neat and eye-catching knitting patterns while browsing the web, and I especially like ones that are inspired by botanical or geometrical shapes. So, for this piece, I joined two of these exceptionally beautiful patterns into one. I had a fun time while making this shawl because the pattern knits very smoothly. It can be flexibly made as small or as large as you prefer. I made it using cotton yarn so that it’s suitable to throw on whenever it gets a little chilly. I hope you enjoy yourselves while you knit it and have a great time!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You