Polka Dot Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Each year I cannot help but create a new stocking just for fun. It’s become my holiday tradition and I don’t want to even imagine just how many stockings I’ll have when I’m old lol. I cannot help it because they are just so fun and quick to work up! Yarn: Bulky 5 Weight Yarn • Red Heart Hygge in colorway Pearl and Ivy Yarn substitutions (check gauge): • Red Heart Comfort Chunky • Stylecraft for Babies Chunky • Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky • King Cole Big Value Baby Soft Chunky Yardage: • 145 yards (133 m) Supplies: • Size US 10.5 (6 mm) circular knitting needles or 5 double pointed needles; Size US 8 (5.0mm) for stocking tab. • Removable stitch markers if needed • Yarn needle to weave in ends •Small amount of waste yarn Measurements: • Length: 17” (43 cm) • Width: 6.5” (16.5 cm)"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You