This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knit Covers For Tin Can Planters
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Jazz up the potted plants in your home with these quick knitted pot covers. You can even recycle tin cans to use as your planters and once you slip on the knitted covers, no one will even know the pots are actually tin cans! Each pot cover uses a small amount of cotton yarn and is a great way to use up leftover yarn in your stash too. These quick little covers can be a fun way to learn a stitch that might be new to you as well. The largest cover is made using Granite Stitch, the medium size cover uses Hurdle Stitch, and the smallest cover is made using Half Linen Stitch."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You