Easy Knitting Sweet Somethings
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A squishy little garter stitch heart pattern that you can use in a number of ways. Are they tawashis? Why, yes they are! Coasters? Indeed! Mini washcloths? Most certainly! These Easy Knitting Sweet Somethings are just about anything you want them to be. Not many free knitting patterns can claim that much. They make excellent knit gifts for a baby shower or housewarming party, and they're cute as a button, to boot. Make them in whatever colors you want to suit your home or your personal tastes.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The ease and simplicity of arm knitting is put to good use in the One Hour Arm Knit Blanket. This thick and quick beginner knitting… Continue reading: "One Hour Arm Knit Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Serendipity Tweed Yarn
- Yaseen's Scarf
- Knitter's Pride SmartStix Holiday Gift Set
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You