Adorable Knitted Tray
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
How many uses can you think of for an Adorable Knitted Tray? There are so many. They make great gifts, and you can stuff them with anything from your knitting supplies to candy. They make a great yarn stash storage for the odds-and-ends yarn you have leftover from your last big project, but they also look homey and sweet in the middle of your living room table full of children's books or toys. Grab your knitting needles and make one yourself with these easy-to-follow instructions.
Gauge9 stitches, 19 rows, 4 inches. Seed stitch/Moss stitch
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You