Adorable Knitted Tray
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
How many uses can you think of for an Adorable Knitted Tray? There are so many. They make great gifts, and you can stuff them with anything from your knitting supplies to candy. They make a great yarn stash storage for the odds-and-ends yarn you have leftover from your last big project, but they also look homey and sweet in the middle of your living room table full of children's books or toys. Grab your knitting needles and make one yourself with these easy-to-follow instructions.
Gauge9 stitches, 19 rows, 4 inches. Seed stitch/Moss stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
How to Knit Scrubbies
Stockinette Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
Easy Bunting Flags
Felted Knit Trinket Basket
Chunky Knit Planter Cover
Easy Knitting Sweet Somethings
Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
Adorable Easy Knitted Butterflies
Knitting for Beginners - How to Knit a Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- Slithering Scarp Scarf
- Twisted Wristers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You