Adorable Knitted Tray
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
How many uses can you think of for an Adorable Knitted Tray? There are so many. They make great gifts, and you can stuff them with anything from your knitting supplies to candy. They make a great yarn stash storage for the odds-and-ends yarn you have leftover from your last big project, but they also look homey and sweet in the middle of your living room table full of children's books or toys. Grab your knitting needles and make one yourself with these easy-to-follow instructions.
Gauge9 stitches, 19 rows, 4 inches. Seed stitch/Moss stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Gifts for Knitters: 15 Unique Ideas
- Watercolor Poncho
- Aurora Stitch
- Aurora Hat
- Simple Short-row Slippers
- 21 Free Knitted Christmas Tree Patterns
- Beaded Rounds Hat
- Christmas Lights Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You