Easter Bunny Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"To get into the mood for Easter, here's a knitted potholder with an cute easter bunny theme. This potholder is knitted all in garter stitch, but with a combination of short rows and intarsia. That way both sides of the piece are nice to look at. The potholder is started with a provisional cast-on and ends with grafting in garter stitch. So it is a quick knit, but provides also the perfect opportunity to practice a few knitting skills. "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You