Simple Shibori Knit Pin Banner
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Simple Shibori Knit Pin Banner was inspired by three needs I had - to dress up my studio space, to add a bit of sound absorption, and to display my enamel pin collection! It was fun to make, and I thought you might have the need for something similar. So I’m sharing the free knit wall hanging pattern with you all on Moogly! The pattern for the Simple Shibori Knit Pin Banner is great for beginners – no shaping or complex stitching, just knits and purls. And you can use your favorite cast on and bind off, whatever you like! Sew the finished banner to a dowel, pretty branch, or whatever strikes your fancy – and display your own pin collection!"
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You