Baby Name Knit Throw Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This personalized knit baby name pillow is sure to be the talk of your next baby shower. Lovingly adorned with baby’s name, it’s truly a gift that will be cherished for years to come. Made out of 2 rectangles, this is a perfect knit pattern for beginners who want to create something unique and lasting. Maybe you’re looking for a gift for any older child. You can match the colors of the pillow to the child’s room decor or school colors, and be the “Cool Aunt” for once. The options for this personalized knit pillow are endless. It could say home, love, family, or even your favorite curse word. Spruce up your home decor with this super simple pattern, then make one for each of your jealous friends! /PATTERN DETAILS • Size: 40 cm / 16” square • Beginner • Made out of 2 rectangles • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US 6 knitting needles • Worsted weight wool yarn - 1 100g skein in light pink - 1 100g skein in white - 20g in burgundy color for the seams and embroidery • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends and sew. • 1 40 cm / 16” square pillow."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You