Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns
By: Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
As the temperature rises and plant buds unfold into colorful flowers, why shouldn't your knitting take on a summery approach too? In this beautiful collection, How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns, we'll explore 13 patterns inspired by nature. So, if you're looking for a simple way to dress up the kitchen without spending too much money, you've come to the right place! While a vase full of real flowers can brighten up a room, the trouble is they don't last very long. Solve that problem by using the easy knitting patterns below. By knitting your own flowers, you'll have pieces of handmade kitchen décor that will last for years! Of course, the summer fun doesn't have to stop in the kitchen. Add a floral hint to your wardrobe, too, with free knit scarf patterns, free bag patterns and more all in this collection! Have fun incorporating summer and spring into your entire house and closet!
How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns
Table of Contents
Don't worry about these knit flower patterns dying any time soon! Unlike real flowers, these cuties will last for years to come! Add a hint of floral scent to your finished patterns by spritzing them with perfume or air freshener. Perfect to add to the favorite clothing of the floral lover in your life, learn how to knit flowers as gifts. Or, you can knit these flowers as props for a play, or a Halloween costume. Who knew that learning how to knit flowers would be so useful?
- 45 Minute Flower - Have fun using up colorful scraps of yarn with this simple pattern. Flowers don't have to be complicated; this one only takes 45 minutes to make!
- Six Petal Flower - Add this beautiful flower onto a blazer for an instant dose of summer cheer!
- Blossoming Knitted Flowers - This cute pattern features five petal flowers that are incredibly easy to make. Use up colorful yarn scraps to create a variety of knit flowers that can be used as embellishments for summer and spring projects.
- Peruvia Rose - Knit a bouquet of Roses to place on a bedside table. Create a bit of romance year round with flowers that last forever!
Flower patterns make great first projects for beginners. If you're a knitting newbie, check out the "Knitting for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials" eBook.
Sometimes cooking dinner can be a drag. Why not make spice up the experience by adding cheery decorations to your kitchen table and countertop to motivate you. The free knitting patterns in this section will show you how to knit flowers into your projects to create fun, colorful pieces! Make your children excited to eat their broccoli, and make yourself excited to cook it with this beautiful floral decor. Learn how to knit flowers for kitchen projects, because not just headbands and sweaters deserve fresh, floral patterns.
- Floral Hotpad - This intermediate knitting pattern is worth the extra effort. When it's not in use in the kitchen, it also operates as a work of art!
- Flowerburst Dishcloth - This gorgeous Flowerburst Dishcloth mixes cool blue and purple edges with an explosion of pink color in the center of the dishcloth. Make a splash in your kitchen with this modern pattern that's full of excitement!
- Vintage Flowers Tablecloth - Add some vintage flair to your table with this table runner that uses the shadow knitting technique.
Once the house is completely covered in summer projects, it's time to make some refreshing knits for yourself. From stylish headbands and scarves to floral skirts, with this collection, you'll be able to cover yourself in flowers from head to toe! These free knitting patterns will teach you how to knit flowers into clothing to makethem perfect for the spring, a picnic, or a garden party. Snow or shine, flowers never go out of style, so teach yourself how to knit flowers and drown yourself in pretty petals.
- Flowery and Leafy Scarf - Add some flirty fun to your wardrobe with this lacy scarf that features knit flowers!
- Simple Flower Headband - Knit headbands are in right now. Make one of these hot items for yourself.
- Cute Blossom Skirt - This fun free knitting pattern is perfect for the young at heart.
- Flower Vine Bookmark - Be reminded of summer flowers every time you read! This knit bookmark makes a great gift for all your book-loving friends.
- Blue Ice Flower Hat - Wear your favorite flowers no matter what the weather.
- Rose Buttons + Round Buttons - Learn how to knit rose buttons to wear on any of your hand-knit clothing.
If you find yourself craving even more floral designs, make sure to check out these simple patterns below. In just a matter of hours, you'll be able to create a fun floral embellishment that'll look great on a variety of projects. There are always more floral projects to be made, so be sure to check back frequently for more tutorials on how to knit flowers into clothing, accessories, and decor. Spring is in the air, and knowing how to knit flowers is a useful skill for this beautiful, blooming season. Ready your needles for even more flowers!
- Knitted Flower Tutorial
- Flower Power Tea Cozy
- Blooming Pacifier Clip
- Ditsy Daisy Baby Vest
- Sunflower Dishcloth Pattern
- Knitted Flowers and Hearts Bed Set
- Russian Rose Knit Cowl NEW!
- Coming Up Roses Free Knit Pattern NEW!
- Violet Flower Cardigan NEW!
- Tulip Yoke Baby Cardigan NEW!
Are you a newcomer to knitting, or just feel like churning out project after project? Try these Easy Knitting Patterns for Beginners!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Mother's Day Crafts for Adults: 9 Easy Knitting Projects for Mom
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cuddly Amigurumi Giraffe
- Sakura Baby Sweater
- Therapy Knitting: 21 Free Knitting Patterns for a Healthy Mind
- Crazy Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Babbity Baby Knit Jacket
- All-in-One Sleeveless Knit Top
- Preemie Cardi and Matching Hat
- Favorite Preemie Baby Cardigan
- Contrast Trim Preemie Baby Cardigan
- Sweet Ruffled Baby Cardigan