The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns
By: Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
As the temperature rises and plant buds unfold into colorful flowers, why shouldn't your knitting take on a summery approach too? In this beautiful collection, How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns, we'll explore 13 patterns inspired by nature. So, if you're looking for a simple way to dress up the kitchen without spending too much money, you've come to the right place! While a vase full of real flowers can brighten up a room, the trouble is they don't last very long. Solve that problem by using the easy knitting patterns below to learn how to knit flowers. By knitting your own flowers, you'll have pieces of handmade kitchen décor that will last for years! Of course, the summer fun doesn't have to stop in the kitchen. Add a floral hint to your wardrobe, too, with free knit scarf patterns, free bag patterns and more all in this collection! Have fun incorporating summer and spring into your entire house and closet!
How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns
Table of Contents
Don't worry about these knit flower patterns dying any time soon! Unlike real flowers, these cuties will last for years to come! Add a hint of floral scent to your finished patterns by spritzing them with perfume or air freshener. Perfect to add to the favorite clothing of the floral lover in your life, learn how to knit flowers as gifts. Or, you can learn how to knit flowers as props for a play, or a Halloween costume. Who knew that it would be so useful to teach yourself how to knit flowers?
Flower patterns make great first projects for beginners. If you're a knitting newbie, check out the "Knitting for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials" eBook.
Sometimes cooking dinner can be a drag. Why not make spice up the experience and learn how to knit flowers to add cheery decorations to your kitchen table and countertop to motivate you. The free knitting patterns in this section will show you how to knit flowers into your projects to create fun, colorful pieces! Make your children excited to eat their broccoli, and make yourself excited to cook it with this beautiful floral decor. Learn how to knit flowers for kitchen projects, because not just headbands and sweaters deserve fresh, floral patterns.
Once the house is completely covered in summer projects, it's time to make some refreshing knits for yourself. From stylish headbands and scarves to floral skirts, with this collection, you'll be able to cover yourself in flowers from head to toe! These free knitting patterns will teach you how to knit flowers into clothing to makethem perfect for the spring, a picnic, or a garden party. Snow or shine, flowers never go out of style, so teach yourself how to knit flowers and drown yourself in pretty petals.
- Flowery and Leafy Scarf
- Simple Flower Headband
- Cute Blossom Skirt
- Flower Vine Bookmark
- Blue Ice Flower Hat
- Rose Buttons + Round Buttons
If you find yourself craving even more floral designs, make sure to check out these simple patterns below. In just a matter of hours, you'll be able to create a fun floral embellishment that'll look great on a variety of projects. There are always more floral projects to be made, so be sure to check back frequently for more tutorials on how to knit flowers into clothing, accessories, and decor. Spring is in the air, and knowing how to knit flowers is a useful skill for this beautiful, blooming season. Ready your needles for even more flowers!
- Knitted Flower Tutorial
- Flower Power Tea Cozy
- Blooming Pacifier Clip
- Ditsy Daisy Baby Vest
- Sunflower Dishcloth Pattern
- Knitted Flowers and Hearts Bed Set
- Russian Rose Knit Cowl NEW!
- Coming Up Roses Free Knit Pattern NEW!
- Violet Flower Cardigan NEW!
- Tulip Yoke Baby Cardigan NEW!
Are you a newcomer to knitting, or just feel like churning out project after project? Try these Easy Knitting Patterns for Beginners!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Easy Knit Coffee Cozy Pattern
- 23 Knit Headband Patterns and Other Simple Knit Accessories
- Creative Key Cozy
- Mother's Day Garter Stitch Kerchief
- 6 Petal Flower
- 45 Minute Flower
- Blossoming Knitted Flowers
- Coming Up Roses Free Knit Pattern
- How to Knit a Flower
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting Free Patterns for Summer: 7 Sizzling Knit Tops, Knit Sweater Patterns & More
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Drape Knit Summer Cardigan
- Summer Stockinette Stitch Sweater
- Peacock Sweater for Summer
- Reindeer Games: Christmas Knits Inspired by Rudolph
- Ho! Ho! Ho: 14 Santa Inspired Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Mango Moon Mulberry Meadow Yarn
- Victorian Lace Cowl
- Autumn Leaves Scarflette
- Diagonal Mistake Rib Scarf
- Slouchy Eyelet Knit Hat