Angelic Lace Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Angelic Lace Headband is a cute little headband that is a four row pattern. Learn how to knit lace headbands with this quick and easy project, perfect for beginners and fun for advanced knitters alike. The pale, minty blue color is simply heavenly, and perfect for the coming spring. Keep your ears warm in the chilly spring while still looking like an absolute angel in this headband. This is the perfect example of how easy knitting patterns can be both simple and adorable at the same time.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge4 stitches, 4 rows, 1 inches. lace rib
- 50 g worsted yarn
- 5mm needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You