Half Fisherman Ribbed Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The perfect DIY accessory for all women, this Half Fisherman Ribbed Headband is sure to impress. This easy knit headband pattern works for all skill levels and is so quick to work up. The trendy knit pattern would make a great DIY gift idea or a DIY winter accessory. Customize this easy knit accessory to your liking and have fun while doing it!
From the Blogger: "This is such an easy headband! If you know how to knit and purl, you can easily make this cozy headband in the "Half Fisherman Rib Stitch". Knits up quickly and is trendy and fun for any girl or fashionable lady!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Read NextAnnabelle Lace Headband
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You