Fashionably Twisted Knit Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
If you're looking for a stylish, contemporary look for any occasion, look not further than this Fashionably Twisted Knit Headband. Free knitting patterns just don't come this fashionable. Most importantly, this knit headband pattern takes only one skein of yarn, which is less than most knitting patterns. Free and cheap, what more could you want? It even features glamorous gem-like buttons as a lovely accent. It's so pretty, even your stubborn teen will wear it. Follow these easy instructions to learn how to knit a headband you'll wear time and time again.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge22 stitches, 30 rows, 4 inches.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You