Fashionably Twisted Knit Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
If you're looking for a stylish, contemporary look for any occasion, look not further than this Fashionably Twisted Knit Headband. Free knitting patterns just don't come this fashionable. Most importantly, this knit headband pattern takes only one skein of yarn, which is less than most knitting patterns. Free and cheap, what more could you want? It even features glamorous gem-like buttons as a lovely accent. It's so pretty, even your stubborn teen will wear it. Follow these easy instructions to learn how to knit a headband you'll wear time and time again.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge22 stitches, 30 rows, 4 inches.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Shepherd's Lamb
- Slipping Outside Cowl
- Fimbrethil Mitts
- Knitting for Beginners: 17 Speedy Sweaters
- Knitter's Pride Interchangeable Deluxe Needle Set
- Delicious Yarns
- Twined Vines
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland: 25 Snow Inspired Free Knitting Patterns
- World's Easiest Knit Baby Booties
- Fall Acorn Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You