Whims Furls Knit Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I love the look of a basic cable on pretty much anything. And since I created a crochet ear warmer I wanted to design a knit one as a mimic! The simple twist with a garter edge is a lighter ear warmer for those days with a slight chill. Or if you just want to be stylish. This works up quickly as a flat piece and then is joined. Perfect for someone just starting out with knit cables. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Furls Whims Merino DK- Z Twist
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn
- Whims Furls Knit Ear Warmer
- Beekle The Unimaginary Friend Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You